Safyr Capital invests in businesses that make a positive impact on communities in developing nations and provide our investors with attractive financial returns. Our investments are focused on social-impact oriented businesses that serve urban and rural communities in high-demand sectors. Through our active large-scale investments, we aim to achieve both our financial goals and our goal of improving the well-being of these communities.
- Lead Advisor for a Multicurrency Note Programme to a Tobacco Merchant group who employs more than 75,000 farmers.
- Lead Advisor to a Vanilla Exporting group with high value impact on employment in Madagascar.
- Lead Transaction Advisor to a Real Property Fund Involved in the construction of a diplomatic housing in Ethiopia and corporate offices in North of Mauritius.
- Lead Advisor to an Energy Company which provides clean energy to 150,000 of the Malagasy people.
- Financial Advisor to a Family office that developed and constructed a Free Trade Zone in Madagascar
- Equity Investor in a healthcare project that involves the construction of two private cancer hospitals in Mauritius
- Lead Transaction Advisor to a Fintech Company Involved in the emergence of Fintech in Sub-Saharan Africa.